Insurance Brokers, Third Party Administrators, and Professional Employer Groups (PEO) Participation Welcome!
It's All About the Customer
We believe that every business is unique. You have your needs. Your clients have theirs. We'll help you come up with employee benefits compliance solutions that your brokerage can offer to any size employer group with ease. Further, Brokers can request customized eligibility reporting and other service features at no additional charge. Change service type at any time, and know that your clients are in the capable hands of the COBRA Experts.
We cater to your needs and the needs of your clients because we believe in old fashioned customer service for the modern HR team and brokerage. We know that you've got a lot on your plate, and we'll go above and beyond to help with outsourced HR functions.
Read what other brokers are saying about us here.
Knowledge is power. And we believe in sharing that knowledge with our Brokers so that in turn, they can share it with their clients.
Our dedicated team provides information, resources, and service inclusions that are sure to keep you in the know and keep your clients compliant.
Whether you are hands-on, or prefer to let your clients work directly with their vendors, we can help you understand the various odds and ends of COBRA coverage, retiree benefits as they relate to COBRA, employee leave, and other continuation coverage information no matter the circumstance. If we don't have the answer, we will help you find it!
Cobra Help doesn't only work with insurance agents and employers. We'll work with your third party administrators and other vendors who serve your client base, building important business relationships and networking to expand and improve service. We work with insurance carriers of all sizes as well.
- Get first hand insight on industry changes and healthcare reform that may impact your brokerage or employer groups.
- Manage all of your client accounts in one, user friendly web portal with "smart" forms and user management.
- Get custom Broker invoicing, making your client management even better.
- Be there for your Clients by ensuring you're setting them up for success.
- Get extremely competitive pricing and take advantage of budget friendly options for the brokerage that is paying for service on behalf of its clients.
- Work with dedicated account managers who are specifically assigned to your block of clients (and your team), ensuring you have COBRA notices and other duties handled efficiently.
- Group larger clients together or keep them separate by location. It's up to you.
- Choose how we work together, and customize things like reporting and coverage enrollment so that you get the most out of our service.
- Don't wait on the phone to listen to recording after recording. Call your account manager directly and access answers on the website 24/7.
- Add-on services at discounted pricing and schedule webinars with your employees and your employer groups.
- Get free media kits and materials to take with you to important client meetings.
- Get one-on-one help during service implementation.
- Get custom letters for your client groups and their employees and participants.