Effective Date: 12/01/2010, Updated: 01/01/2014
Your Personal Information
Personal information refers to specific facts used to identify you as an individual. This information includes your name, email address or other individually identifiable information. We collect personal information at this site only when you supply it to us, such as when you send an e-mail or sign up for our service.
Other information for the purposes of our website refers to information that is provided by our Clients and Brokers for our use in providing COBRA administration services. Any and all HIPAA protected information that is being provided to CobraHelp is maintained, processed, and kept under the HIPAA regulations. We strive to keep this private information protected through a variety of internal processes and procedures.
How does CobraHelp use my information?
We may use and disclose your personal information or other information for the following purposes:
(1) To our employees and contractors who provide services to you;
(2) To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; to conduct research, marketing, or data processing.
(3) To protect the site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or, where necessary, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
(4) If required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
(5) If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
How does CobraHelp protect my information?
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedure safeguards designed to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access.
When you submit personal information over our Web site, the only people who are allowed to see it are those who need it in order to provide the information or service you requested. We may need to share your personal information to comply with legal, regulatory or accreditation requirements.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to email@example.com or by mail to:
1620 High Street
Denver, CO 80218